Congratulations on becoming a Saint!
Now that you have been accepted to OLLU, here are your next steps.
Advising and Registration
Your adviser will contact you to register for classes.
After registering for classes, you will need to contact IT to complete the following:
- Take your photo for your OLLU ID
- Create your Saints Connect login. This will provide access to important OLLU services,
- Blackboard Course Management System
- OLLU email
- E-commerce online payment system
For more information, contact the IT Help Desk at 956-277-0146.
Finalize Financial Aid
- If you have not already done so, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at https://studentaid.gov/ . Be sure to use OLLU school code 003598.
- You will receive financial aid information from the OLLU Financial Aid Office
- Talk with a Financial Aid Counselor to learn more about your options
For more information, contact the Financial Aid Office at 210-431-3960 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Services Information
All students enrolled in seven or more credit hours are required to maintain health insurance (with the exception of students attending fully online). The premium for insurance is added to the student's bill upon registration. Students can waive coverage with proof of health insurance. Visit https://www.studentinsurance.com/ to begin the waiver process.
Texas law requires all college students under the age of 22 to submit proof of the bacterial meningitis vaccine or present the appropriate waiver.
For more information, contact Health Services at 210-431-3919 or email@example.com.