Congratulations on becoming a Saint!
Now that you have been accepted to OLLU, here are your next steps.
Submit Enrollment Deposit
Submit your enrollment deposit online using OLLU's secure payment gateway.Submit Payment
Advising and Registration
Your adviser will contact you to register for classes.
After registering for classes, you will receive an email with your temporary login credentials to set up your access to the OLLU Student Portal. This will provide access to important OLLU services, including:
- Blackboard Course Management System
- OLLU email
- Financial Aid
- Student Finance payment system
For more information, contact the IT Technician at 346-342-1268.
Finalize Financial Aid
- If you have not already done so, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at https://studentaid.gov/ . Be sure to use OLLU school code 003598.
- You will receive financial aid information from the OLLU Financial Aid Office
- Talk with a Financial Aid Counselor to learn more about your options
For more information, contact the Financial Aid Office at 210-431-3960 or email@example.com.
Health Services Information
All students enrolled in seven or more credit hours are required to maintain health insurance (with the exception of students attending fully online). The premium for insurance is added to the student's bill upon registration. Students can waive coverage with proof of health insurance. Visit https://www.studentinsurance.com/ to begin the waiver process.
Texas law requires all college students under the age of 22 to submit proof of the bacterial meningitis vaccine or present the appropriate waiver.
For more information, contact Health Services at 210-431-3919 or firstname.lastname@example.org.